Call for papers
The 59st FITCE (Federation of Telecommunications Engineers of the European Community) Congress provides the international forum for the exchange of new results among engineers, scientists and researchers on advances in telecommunication and other related areas. The Congress and associated Conference will be held in Krakow, Poland on September 2020 r. Both, the Congress and the Conference will be organized by The Polish Association of Telecommunication Engineers SIT as a joint event with Polish Network Operators Group PLNOG conference.
Andrzej Dulka, General Chair, President of SIT
The conference is structured in four main tracks:
We welcome submissions that undertake the above topic issues of 5G, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Scientific track with special sessions for PhD students
- An industrial technology track - equipment / system manufacturers are invited
- Mobile network operators track - solutions and services/applications – mobile operators and services suppliers are invited
- Environmental protection track – organizations / experts involved in the sustainable development of the 5G network are invited.
- Application scenarios:
- enhanced Mobile Broadband
- massive Machine Type Communications
- Ultra-Reliable Low Latency Communications
- Technical aspects:
- 5G network infrastructure
- Massive MIMO, dense networks, multi-access, Mulit – RAT, SDN,NFV,MEC,FC
- Economics of 5G implementation
- Frequencies for 5G
- New services and applications using 5G networks in the communication layer
- 5G network security
- Regulations regarding 5G EMF influence
Proposals for papers in Scientific track should be submitted in the form of extended abstracts (800-1000 words) and will be subject to a review process as well. The paper should be presented at the conference in oral or poster sessions. The best paper will be selected for award. Note that these papers will be published on the Congress’ webside and in the university journals.
Proposals for papers/presentation in other tracks should be submitted in the form of short abstracts - acceptance of the presentation will be confirmed. Note that these papers/presentations will be published on the Congress’ webside.
Deadline for submission:April 30, 2020
Notification of acceptance:June 15, 2020
Early registration deadline:June 30, 2020
Submission of camera-ready:July 31, 2020
- FITCE, Federation of Telecommunications Engineers of EU
The FITCE.EU federation is a umberella organisation of FITCE National Associations. The Federation is directed and managed by an executive committee - the Comite de Direction (CD) - comprising the President, a member and deputy member from each of the National Associations, the Secretary General, and the Treasurer. The main goal of FITCE is exchange views and gain insights in new developments and challenges related to technical, regulatory, societal and economical aspects of ICT & media technologies and services.
- SIT, Polish Association of Telecommunications Engineers,
The Polish Association of Telecommunication Engineers (SIT) is a creative, technical and scientific organization, gathering information and communications technology (ICT) engineers and technicians, as well as people involved in communications in a broad sense.
- PLNOG Polish Network Operators Group
PLNOG is a conference that brings together Polish Internet service providers, network operators, engineers, decision makers and ICT market enthusiasts twice a year.